Thursday, March 31, 2011

Why is it so hard for me to get with you ? :\

Hi . Im so bored. Ramai dah off ._. lek lah dooooh, sklh start pukul 2 lebih bro -.-  Today is 1st of April, you know what it is, BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW, lol jk jk . Happy April Fools Day ;p

Yesterday kena injection HPV the second time :D It was fun, dpt skip kh ~ Tak sakit pun . Bukan nak bajet but, sumpah tak sakit auu. Tak rasa apa apa pun o.o Diana ckp mcm kena gigit ular, pun boleh diana (Y)

Desperate to talk with you, but i know you will never reply my text. Bazir credit jugak ah sebenarnya :|

I been having such weird dreams lately ._. I mean like, me holding your hand ? HAHA, harapan ah -.- I even dreamed about zyan , in that dream, zyan was spelled like this 'endy' o.o Talking about zyan, he is in smkbj noooow :} Have fun in here zyan ~ Everyone cam baik tak payah msuk asrama, bukan senang nak dapat. Hahah suka hati kau lah zyan :p

Farisa is like even more hurtful then ever ._. Cakap hi dekat dia mcm ckp hi dekat batu. Mana ada tegur dah sekarang, hmm taaaaak :) Oh well. Bak kata ariesha : Budak nama Lisa mmg perangai dia kerek kooot :o (Y) Eh i was talking with farisa the other dayy, then mizan came and she was like ' OMG AKHIRNYA KAU DTG. ' To be honest, i almost cried . Please be strong . You really mean a lot to me tauu . You just don't see that .

Im all black and white inside without you :/ Btw, Adlina and Mars ada in beejaaaay. They didn't even told me ._. Can my life get even more sad ? Dah lah tak dpt prs, pastu gduh dengan kawan, then nak fikir pasal sklh lagii, peeergh -.- Mak suruh study mcm gila, bukannya PMR pun esok . Dah penat aku study last year . Okay well, tak study pun actually o.o You don't know what im going though in school kay . :\

Eh, harini birthday Qistina Zaini ! Happy Biiiirthd-- wait, you don't even know that i exist -.- Oh well, Happy Birthday anyways :p I miss adlina, mars, alya and zariiith, daaaamn . Four days in a row ada org punya birthdaaay, hahaha, nice oneee ~ I feel so jiwang right now .

Baru 1st April dah bnyk problems, hm, terbaik lah . Well gtg, nak get ready and all that. Bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment